You can graduate.
- Meet with your advisor to identify your semester of graduation
- Do you have 48 hours or more? If so, meet with your advisor!
- Review checklist for graduation requirements
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Applied Science
- Meet with academic advisor for Graduation Evaluation.
- Complete Graduation Card
- Opt In ( pay $40 commencement fee)
- Opt out (diploma mailed and pay no fee)
- Take Graduation Card to the Business Office.
- Invite family and friends to commencement ceremony and get ready to celebrate your academic achievement!
Why is it important to graduate from MCC??
- Financial Aid is limited!
- Feeling of Accomplishment
- Easier to GET a JOB!!
- MORE MONEY
- Associate degree recipients earn on average close to $10,000 more than just a high school diploma!