What is Eagle Nation Registration?
Registration is a campus event designed to prepare new students for a successful transition to life at Meridian Community College. New students are introduced to campus services and resources, and time is allotted for questions regarding financial aid and campus housing. Additionally, new students are guided through their first academic advisement and course registration experience. All new degree-seeking students are required to attend a registration session. Additional information about registration, including checklists and answers to FAQs, can be found throughout this site.
Fall 2016 New Student Eagle Nation Registration Sessions:
- MCC Gold / Honors Registration: Friday, April 29, 9am (for students with a 20 ACT composite or higher)
- MCC New Athlete Registration: Friday, May 27, 9am (for signed MCC athletes only, contact your MCC coach prior to registering)
- New Student Registration: Friday, June 10, 9am
- New Student Registration: Friday, June 17, 9am
- New Student Registration: Friday, June 24, 9am
- New Student Registration: Friday, July 8, 9am
- Last Call / New Student Registration / Back to School with MCC: To Be Announced