Why join Lifetime Quest?
With an annual membership, you can open the door to an exciting array of mini-programs, special events, and travel ventures. You may want to explore computers for six weeks, then join a Great Books Discussion Group, or sign up for a conversational language group. There are also informal lectures on a variety of topics, social events, musical programs, and talks with authors. If you like travel, Lifetime Quest sponsors trip adventures near and far.
As a member you can:
- Participate in programs and events at Lifetime Quest (some free, some with additional fees)
- Receive a free Arts & Letters Series membership
- Interesting and informative monthly “Lunch Bunch” meetings
- Receive first notification of trip schedules planned by MCC
- Access the MCC Faculty Dining Room
- Use the MCC Library
- See MCC athletic events at a discount
- See MCC events (including cultural programs) at a discount
- Take advantage of Dental Hygiene Lab services
- Use the computers in the "drop-in labs
- Become a discount shopper at the MCC Eagle's Nest Bookstore (gift ideas galore!)
- Receive a quarterly newsletter highlighted by a calendar of events
- Free audit of any general education class on a space-available basis
Simply call the Lifetime Quest office in Hardin Hall for a sign-up form.
Our numbers are 601-484-8696 or 1-800-MCC-THE-1, extension 696.
Get your annual membership for only $60 and expect an array of exciting and enriching opportunities.