To order an official MCC transcript or to submit to another college, please click the “Transcript Request” link and complete the online form. There is not a fee for ordering a transcript. We must receive your request in writing and do not accept transcript requests over the phone. You may also request for your transcript by  completing and mailing or faxing the Transcript Request Form  to:

Meridian Community College
Attn: Records
910 Highway 19 North
Meridian, MS 39307
Fax: 601-484-8838

Sending Transcripts Electronically
Institutions that have the ability to accept transcripts through e-script will be submitted electronically. All other requests will be sent through regular mail.

Transcript Holds
Transcripts will not be released until all holds are removed from the student’s account. This includes business office holds, campus police holds, admissions office holds, disciplinary holds, library holds as well as holds from Single Parent Homemaker Services.

Enrollment Verification
Enrollment verifications are available free of charge to students through their Eaglenet account. The form letter is easily accessible on the far left side of the home tab under “MCC Links” by clicking the “Enrollment Verification” link and filling out the information required.

Duplicate Diploma Request
To obtain an additional copy of a diploma complete the Duplicate Diploma Request Form and submit to the business office. There is a $10 fee for each duplicate diploma. Please mail a check or money order to:

Meridian Community College
Attn: Business Office
910 Highway 19 North
Meridian, MS 39307

Please make sure to include driver’s license number and state as well as a valid phone number on the check.

Student Information Release
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a federal law that protects the privacy of academic records. This law applies to all students over the age of 18.

In order for a parent or guardian to have access to a student’s record, the student must come to the records office, located in Ivy Hall, to complete a release form in person. We cannot accept the information release form from anyone other than the student. The decision for a student to sign the student information release form is solely voluntary and can be updated or revoked at any time.

Records Office Contacts

Deborah M. Oldham, Registrar/Technical Specialist

Shonda Burns, Records Clerk

Janet Parrett, Records Clerk